cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

BT Broadband dropping connection for 2 weeks and no connection on netflix and to Sonos music system

Hi i am new to this forum. I have been a BT broadband customer for over 5 years at my current home with no issues. On Christmas Day i connected my sons new tablet to the Wifi and since then my broadband has has not been working correctly. This is maybe a coincidence with the tablet as have several devices connected in the past at same time. I thought it may be the router as i had the home hub 3 so upgraded to the Smart Hub and am still having issues. I can connect to the router but my Sonos (spotify), Netflix and other apps do not work from phone and laptop on wifi. My smart tv does not connect to the internet or Sky either through the skybox. I can connect to the internet through laptop though. i have logged fault with BT but as i can access internet through wifi they said that all they can do. Has anybody else had similar issues with apps, sonos or connecting to smart tv from BT Broadband? thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Broadband dropping connection for 2 weeks and no connection on netflix and to Sonos music sys

have you retried the hub 3 again
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Re: BT Broadband dropping connection for 2 weeks and no connection on netflix and to Sonos music sys

yes same issue with the home hub 3. wouldnt connect to netflix, sonos or tv etc through laptop or ipad/iphone.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

What make of TV
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

SONY

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Ive fixed the issue it was the Parentel settings had triggered to halt app streaming/social media etc!!!

0 Ratings