Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wdblue
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Cloud UN2 error is still ongoing

Go to solution

Hi. I've seen the message from the mods that the UN2 error problem with people unable to sign in to BT Cloud was fixed. But I've just gone to sign in to my BT Cloud backup for the first time in a couple of months or so and I'm getting  UN2.  I'm definitely using the primary account and the correct password.

For what it's worth, if I sign in to MyBT > Dashboard > Manage Extras, then under BT Cloud (which is 'active' as usual) click 'Access your files' it takes me to my file store just fine.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
wdblue
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Cloud UN2 error is still ongoing

Go to solution

Seems to have fixed itself now.

0 Ratings
fleetandersons
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

I'm having this error on my MacBook now ... I can't run BTCloud on my Mac as it won't accept my login details even though they have not changed 😞  ... has anybody else got this issue again? ... is there a known problem again ??

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @fleetandersons I'm sorry to see you're having problems getting into your BT Cloud service, if you give the Cloud help desk a call they'll be able to help. You can reach them on 0800 500 3114 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun.

0 Ratings
fleetandersons
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Alas  I generally can't phone during those times ... there are entries on this community forum relating to this exact problem in the past, is it known that it has raised its ugly head again?  Is somebody working to fix it (again)??  Why does it seem to keep happening ???

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @fleetandersons,

The UN2 error message is a generic error message which BT Cloud will show when the error doesn't fit one of the other standard error messages. It's very unlikely that the problem causing your issues is the same as other customers who have reported the same error.

Our BT Cloud team are the only team who can fix errors with BT Cloud. If we were to request your account information we would be raising a query to the Cloud team who would still need to speak to you about the issue. The aim of the BT Community is Customer to Customer support and we try to only get involved in cases which can't be fixed in this manner or by other teams within BT.

I understand that you have said that their opening hours don't suit you to call however you will need to speak to this team to get the fault fixed. 

Matt

0 Ratings