cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: BT DNS Cache Issues for our website - Users cannot access still

Go to solution

I am a bt costomer and have not been able to access pets4homes website since 4pm 12/06/18 is there any update?

I have reported this to bt but they dont have much to go on

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

I am a bt customer and cannot access pets4homes website since 4pm 12/06/18 i have reset my hub with no joy, i have contacted bt but they dont have any answers.

When will this be resolved?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
pets4homes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

@NeilO I’ve had feedback from over 50 bt broadband users who I have asked to restart their home hub and clear their browsing history/cache and none of them can access our Pets4homes.co.uk website still.

This issue is mainly affecting bt customers.  Could you please ask the network team to look further in to this issue.  Our website dns is working fine and has been doing for the past 24 hours hour.

i can only presume this is an issue with bt caching.

Many of our users have contacted bt support, and this issue hasn’t been resolved.

Kind regards

0 Ratings
pets4homes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution

For attention of @NeilO 

As a matter of urgency would you be able to private message me and get someone in the network team to contact me directly regarding this issue or give me their direct contact number.  All of our bt users still cannot access our website 2 days later now.  Our websites dns is working fine and the website is available to everyone else.

All of our by users have tried resetting their home hubs and clearing their browser cache yet the issue is ongoing.

kind regards

pets4homes support

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @pets4homes,

We've had this checked out by our network team and they saw the same issue however; they've tried it again and it appears to be working fine. No changes at our end.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

When the OP first reported this I was unable get to the site via the link posted however it is now connecting without problem.

0 Ratings
pets4homes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

Hi, yes, it started working for the majority of users around 2:00pm this afternoon, I think bt must have re-cached their dns around this time.

many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

Hi,

We have exactly the same issue, Name servers got changed and the BT DNS cache hasn't updated. How can we get this to flush?

Thanks

0 Ratings