cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gme632
Message 1 of 5

BT HOME HUB SUCKS!!!

I have spoken to I think the whole of the Indian call centre now and I am still not getting the service I am paying for.

If anyone of any use reads this the HOMEHUB 3 I have (second overall) is still not working. It does not provide me with a wireless signal.

I am so unhappy. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT HOME HUB SUCKS!!!

If you want any help from this forum you will have to give more details about your problem such as what happens when you try to connect, what operating system are you using, what type of device are you trying to connect etc.

0 Ratings
intotaldespair
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Same here

I have now had 3 different  RT Home Hub 3 and they are all useless and the broadband keeps dropping out

I am sick of seeing ads for 6 months free with a BT 4 hub but despite being a BT customer for 40 years and never getting a free 6 months they still refuse to send me Home hub 4

What with that and an e mail system that will not work correctly and 2 weeks and 12 hours of phone calls to every dept going round in circles trying to get the system to accept i am and always have been the main account holder i cannot get through the system to register my password and get Bt Sport that I ordered August 1st

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

same applies post more details then the community can try and help you further also when did
you last re contract as you should get a HH4 supplied as well as possibly saving your self some money
0 Ratings
stephenls
Message 5 of 5

I have a HH4, and my experience isn't any better. The connection keeps on dropping, and can take up to 20 minutes to get it back. To make matters worse, BT has stolen 3 hours of my life, as it's taken that long to get anyone with a pulse on the phone. In fact, I've not been in hold for less than an hour any time I've gotten in touch with them Really feel like getting out of my contract, if that is how little they value their customers.
0 Ratings