cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Halo 3 Hybrid Speed

Hi,

I was hoping someone may be able to help.

I have fibre direct to my house and receiving a speed of around 140mbs. 
Due to the pandemic I’m now working from home therefore I have converted by external garage into an office. I was struggling to get a good WiFi signal in the room I connected BT and they advised to upgrade to Complete broadband with Halo 3 Hybrid Connect.

I have put a WiFi disc in the dining room where it receives a good signal and speed test in that area of the house is around 135mbs which I’m fine with.

The other WiFi disc is in the external garage which is also receiving a good signal is receiving a speed of 2mbs.

Is someone able to explain why this is so low? When I spoke to BT to put the order through then said I wouldn’t get as high as other rooms but still should get around 80mbs. 

Thank you in advance.

Ste

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Halo 3 Hybrid Speed

Hi @Ste0108 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having trouble with the wifi speeds on your disc.

I'd recommend running the Complete wifi troubleshooter on this link to see if it picks up any issues with the setup. You might need to relocate the discs or add another disc to improve the connection. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings