cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 28

Re: BT Home HUb settings help please

Go to solution
it is strange that my model number is not actually mentioned but the model below mine and a couple models above are

I saw on an AV forum that I am no the only one to have this issue and the reply form Marantz was none to helpful in regards to extra steps to take above and beyond what has already been suggested
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 28

Go to solution

Yes, it doesn't sound right that the unit didn't revert back to the old firmware.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 28

Go to solution
I will give that a try thanks for the suggestion
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 24 of 28

Go to solution

I know it smacks of desperation but it's all I could think of, I'd be interested to know if it works.

Message 25 of 28

Go to solution
IM very happy to say have sorted it out
here is what i did: followed the reset procedure for the 1605 Model (one model higher than mine) that was mentioned on the Marantz page press "zone 2 Source and internet radio together" as you switch on the Power then i heard a loud Beep..and the retry procedure was reset and the unit started to function correctly.
so basically the factory reset procedure in the manual for the NR1604 is wrong it doesn't work.
another point to note is that i then had chance to check the network settings and in the "check internet settings" I was advised that I was already connected to the Internet and this was backed up by me being able to use the internet radio, therefore the problem is that the update page for my AV receiver no longer exists, that is why i was not able connect to update the software
Thank you all very much for your generous assistance it certainly helped me to get things back in order again
Message 26 of 28

Go to solution
You are quite right please see my explanation below as to what happened..but iam happy to say it is all working again so thank you very much for your assistance
Message 27 of 28

Go to solution

Glad to hear you got it sorted and thanks for the update.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 28 of 28

Go to solution

Pleased to hear you got it working and thanks for letting us know. 

0 Ratings