I have managed to lose the little card at the back of my BT Home Hub 5 that had the SSID & WEP code. The WiFi is working fine but I want to add a new device.
How to I go about getting the WEP Code?
Thanks in advance
Can you enter hub manager 192.168.1.254 then enter admin password tgen go to wireless then you should see tge wireless password
To access your wifi key (password) for BT Home Hub 5.
- open new web browser
- enter 192.168.1.254 to acces 'Home Hub Manager'
- acces the header 'Advanced Settings'
- enter your 'admin password' you need this without it you can't go any further
- in advanced settings acces 'Continue to advanced settings'
- on header open 'Wireless'
- Wireless key should be visible on new screen
Hopefully the OP has sorted it out, you are replying to a 2 and half year old post.
There is also the slight flaw that the admin password is on the same (missing) card as the wireless passkey.