cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Hub 6 and A&K KANN Alpha streaming issue

Go to solution

I have music service streaming connection issues with my Hub 6 router and an A&K KANN Alpha music player.  A connection is established but it drops out after 2 or 3 minutes of (buffering/)streaming.  A&K are unsympathetic in their response so far, "UK BT router issue".  It could be a "time-out" issue but it seems to happen shortly after the A&K unit enters some sort of quiescent state (screen goes off....).  It remains connected long enough to download a significant number of files (like a whole playlist) and so playing "offline" works as a clunky work-around.  It appeared to stay connected when I used it on a different home network with a non-BT router which supports what A&K are saying.  Could anyone suggest an administrative tweak to get these 2 devices communicating correctly?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Hub 6 and A&K KANN Alpha streaming issue

Go to solution
Thanks for your response, licquorice, but my apologies and mistake in the subject line.  I have a Smart Hub 2 - superseded a Hub 6.

I'll mark this thread as "solved" and open a new item with the correct subject line.

Incidentally Smart setup is off.
0 Ratings