Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

BT Hub Power Supply - can I ...

Go to solution

... take it apart again so I can get the old one back in the box?

I wanted to hang on to the old hub for now but cannot get the power supply in the box. They come in two parts and, obviously, the old one has the two parts fastened together.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Hub Power Supply - can I ...

Go to solution

There is a button  which when pressed will release the 3 prong part and enable you to then put in box

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

OK, I tried that but couldn't make it separate! As you think it ought to, I will pass the task to the larger and stronger household person. 😁

Thanks, will report back, but might be tomorrow now. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

It actually took two of us to get it apart - one holding the button in with a pen while the other yanked the bits apart! Sorted though, so thanks for the help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

thumbs up.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.