cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rimz790
Message 1 of 4

BT Smart Hub 2 Access Control Setup Issues

Hey!

Recently I got a BT Smart Hub 2 router and previuosly I had the BT Smart Hub 1 router.

With the previous Smart Hub I was able to setup access control via the chrome browser on both my daughters phones and the wifes phone to cut off the internet at 8pm and restart at 7am. But with the Smart Hub 2 I am not able to do that via the chrome browser.

Every time I try to setup a device for access control, I choose the device, click on the + and drops down to the relevant section and then when I click on 'save changes' the device/s disappears. Just as I typed up this message I tried the firefox browser and the same thing is happening.

I would love any help in regards to this, hopefully someone from technical team reads this also, many thanks guys!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Deborah73
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Smart Hub 2 Access Control Setup Issues

I also have an issue with the BT Access Control within the smart hub settings. I am now on my second router. Please suggest any solution.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @rimz790 and @Deborah73 

Haven't heard of this issue before, I've sent you a private message asking for some more information so we can get this investigated.

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I also have this problem - did you get this resolved?
0 Ratings