cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT Smart Hub 2

Just tried again and nope the printer does not connect to the hub when we turn off 5GHZ

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

did you reset the printer before trying?  does the printer see the hub SSID and if so what happens when you try and connect?  does it ask for password?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Thanks. When you say reset the printer do you mean switch off and on? Well that is what we did. My printer does not have a screen so do not know what you mean re does the printer see the hub SSID. It is an Epson ET2710 if that helps.

We tried the fix again switching the printer off and when we turn on 5GHZ the printer is staying on 2.4GHZ and will still not work. It is definitely connected to this new router as we never had a problem until we switched to Fibre to the Property and got the new router on 26th April.

I appreciate your help though as this is driving me mad.

Edited to add. The only way I can now print is to restart my laptop and it works, however give it an hour after that restart and it will not work. For example tried to print a doc this morning. Pressed print and nothing. This time I did not cancel the document in the print queue. Restarted my laptop and before I even put in my laptop password it prints the doc.

0 Ratings