cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrangryoven
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

BT Smart Hub (HH6) Slow Sync Speed and overall slower broadband.

So, ive been on this forum for a while, lurking in the HH6 bugs and improvements thread and seeing peoples annoyances with the Smart hub, I  had some issues with mine which were eventually fixed by a software update. However, im now experiencing some serious speed issues with it and wondered if anyone had any ideas on how to sort this or whether this is a smart hub problem.

SO, I pay for BT Infinity 2 which is the ~76-80Mbps download and ~15-20Mbps Upload. And the smart hub for a while has been great, but now my smart hub is only getting 55Mbps Down, Thats a drop of over 20Mbps.

20Mbps is nearly someones complete speed package, thats a lot that im missing and you can certainly feel it.

Anyone got any fixes for this, or should i be switching to a third party router or back to my HH5 which i still have?

Im on firmware 2244, updated on 16th of December 2016

Thanks,

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
mrangryoven
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Smart Hub (Home Hub 6) Bug Reporting + Improvements

So, ive been on this forum for a while, lurking in the HH6 bugs and improvements thread and seeing peoples annoyances with the Smart hub, I  had some issues with mine which were eventually fixed by a software update. However, im now experiencing some serious speed issues with it and wondered if anyone had any ideas on how to sort this or whether this is a smart hub problem.

SO, I pay for BT Infinity 2 which is the ~76-80Mbps download and ~15-20Mbps Upload. And the smart hub for a while has been great, but now my smart hub is only getting 55Mbps Down, Thats a drop of over 20Mbps.

20Mbps is nearly someones complete speed package, thats a lot that im missing and you can certainly feel it.

Anyone got any fixes for this, or should i be switching to a third party router or back to my HH5 which i still have?

Thanks,

0 Ratings