cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
delboy-lee
Contributor
Message 21 of 763

Re: BT Smart Hub (Home Hub 6) Bug Reporting + Improvements

Thanks Ribblelancs for the information provided, must have forgotten me basics there? managed to drag the Backup file across into another suitable folder.

0 Ratings
thomasmulhall
Contributor
Message 22 of 763

@NeilO wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for highlighting the bugs you've noticed with the Smart Hub.  We'll bring these to the attention of the Hub team.

Cheers

Neil

@NeilO hi do you know of any bugs with the smart hub that prevent bt wifi from working on the hub since it links to the wrong page as has almost been a week since I switched on the hub and stills shows bt wifi as not active.

0 Ratings
Dippu
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 763

Not sure whether this is a bug or intentional. The 2.4GHz only has 3 Channels plus Smart (1,6 and 11) and the 5GHz only has 4 Channels plus Smart (36,40,44 and 48).

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 763

@Dippu

I think it is intentional

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 763

I'm surprised BT allow you to even touch the on/off switch Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
steve7294
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 763

Bug in Home Hub 6.

You cant Log In Hub in Windows 10 when connected with Ethernet. But you can Log in On Wireless connection. When will it be fixed.

Steve,

0 Ratings
Checked2013
Expert
Message 27 of 763

@steve7294 wrote:

Bug in Home Hub 6.

You cant Log In Hub in Windows 10 when connected with Ethernet. But you can Log in On Wireless connection. When will it be fixed.

Steve,

I'm able to log in using Windows 10 and connected with Ethernet using Edge, IE and Chrome

0 Ratings
delboy-lee
Contributor
Message 28 of 763

I can also log in with Windows 10 ok too
0 Ratings
prinknash
Expert
Message 29 of 763

@steve7294 wrote:

Bug in Home Hub 6.

Steve,

The first time I tried to run the Smart Hub Manager using Windows 10 and an ethernet connection it was slow to get started and I wondered if there was a problem but it brought up the opening screen in the end, and there's been no problem on any subsequent occasions. I don't think there's anything here that needs fixing.

p

0 Ratings
steve7294
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 763

Smart Hub Manager doesent even Load on my computer. Am connected to Hub. But no joy logging in on Ethernet.
0 Ratings