cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 761 of 763

Re: BT Smart Hub (Home Hub 6) Bug Reporting + Improvements

@Dobie I'm really sorry about the problems you're having with your connection. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Jaimespencer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 762 of 763

II know it's the smarthub and not an external problem . 

Having completed a master socket test twice and using a rubbish £9.99 router . 

Methinks you would have an argument with yourself in a lift alone ! 

I payed an extra £50 for this router having been promised that it was a superior piece of kit . Instead of being obstructive and frankly arrogant. Why not toddle off and let a proper BT moderator answer ! The truth is we have been given kit that isn't up to the task ! 

I await the next condescending retort from you ! 

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 763 of 763

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your contributions to this thread. Now that we've rolled out firmware for the BT Smart Hub addressing the main points raised, we will now lock this thread.

Fixes delivered in the last release (version SG4B10002244):           

DHCP and WiFi association issues

Orange Wi-Fi Tab

We're doing this because there's a number of points raised here that may or may not be BT Smart Hub issues based on the information given.

If you are having problems with your connection we encourage you to create a new thread on the community.  This will allow other community members the chance to offer help.  If the community is unable to fix the issue then our moderators will be around to offer further support.

Cheers

Sean