Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jake-Farmer
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Smart Hub Issues / Improvements

Hi,

I'm having a few issues with my BT Smart hub after upgrading from the HH5, maybe posting them here they will seen so somebody can address them. 

The issues I am having are: 

• In the broadband tab the data usage statistic which shows you your total throughput since the last hub restart - in my case it is never correct information.

• The address list (DHCP leases) are also inncorrect only showing about 1/2 of the connected devies.

• PPTP VPN's from my Windows 10 PC no longer work after upgrading to the smart hub. 

Is anyone else having issues as I am above? Perhaps I have a faulty router...

Also I would really like to see a QOS option on the smart hub, would this be possible in a future update? 

Thanks,

Jake

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Smart Hub Issues / Improvements

Welcome to this customer to customer forum. @Jake-Farmer

I hope you kept your home hub 5, as you may well end up using it again, as the smart hub has a number of issues, including the ones you describe.

Many people on this forum would consider it a downgrade, not an upgrade Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Jake-Farmer
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Haha, it may well result me reverting back to the HH5. There are a few features of the Smart Hub that I like, I guess I will give it a few more months but from the rate of things it doesn't look like they are going to be fixed!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

As the old adage goes "If its not broken then don`t try to fix it"

0 Ratings