Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moorhen2
Contributor
Message 1 of 16

BT Smart hub

Go to solution

Just ordered the new BT Smart Hub, being deliverd on Thursday, question is will it fit through the letterbox like the HH5, cant seem to find any info about this. ??

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Bodge
Message 2 of 16

Re: BT Smart hub

Go to solution
Yes will go straight through the door
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

didn't fit through my standard letterbox - too deep - length and breadth were ok

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
moorhen2
Contributor
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks guys. Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

@moorhen2 wrote:

Just ordered the new BT Smart Hub, being deliverd on Thursday, question is will it fit through the letterbox like the HH5, cant seem to find any info about this. ??

It would fit through my letter box, but postman said that he would not have tried.

If this is the case, and you have neighbours, he will try to deliver to them.

0 Ratings
MarkyR74
Contributor
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution
How do you order the new Smart Hub 6? Do I have to call them or can I buy it online? I'm an existing Infinity customer.
0 Ratings
moorhen2
Contributor
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution
Thanks for reply, i think thats what happened with my HH5, postman never even tried to put it through letterbox, even though it would have gone through very easily.
0 Ratings
IanLoughlin
Contributor
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

I'd like to order one but I think the £7.95 delivery charge is too much. Can I reduce this charge or pick one up from somewhere? The attraction of the deal (£50) is reduced by adding a hefty delivery charge.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

@IanLoughlin

it's a standard charge

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

Try ebay. There might be one on there with a cheaper delivery charge failing that you will need to pay what BT want.