cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 39

BT Smarthub 2 keeps disconnecting

My BT Smarthub 2 keeps disconnecting and reconnecting over the past 10 days, any ideas why?

0 Ratings
38 REPLIES 38
Message 2 of 39

Re: BT Smarthub 2 keeps disconnecting

what have you tried to fix it?

quiet line test?

hub factory reset?

using test socket?

post some hub stats

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 39

When you say “disconnecting” what do you mean? Is it rebooting? Is it disconnecting from the internet i.e. light goes orange? Or is it the wifi that is dropping?

Message 4 of 39

Hi @andreaferns120472,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you've been experiencing disconnections.

If you can give us a few details about what happens as suggested by @Will168 and @imjolly, that will help to give us an indication of what is happening with your connection.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 39

The hub flashes red then after about 8 minutes it goes back to stable blue.  This happens a few times during the day and evening.  Does that help?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 39

The Smarthub 2 flashes orange/red/purple not sure which then after around 8 minutes it changes to stable  blue when we are back online again.   This happens  a few times during the day and evening.  I have tried setting the hub back to factory settings but still same problem.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 39

try quiet line test  dial 17070 option 2 should be silent and best with corded phone

have you tried using test socket to eliminate any problems with internal wiring

post hub stats - hub manager/advanced settings/technical log information

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 39

Hello

Thank you for your reply.  I have the technical log but how do I send this to you?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 39

Thank you for your reply.  I have the technical log here.  Look forward to hearing from you

image3111-3111.jpegimage0111-0111.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 39

Hi @andreaferns120472 and thanks for posting.

Have you tried the quiet line test mentioned by @imjolly That will let us know if there is a line fault. Can you try that and let us know what you find?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings