cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 39

Re: BT Smarthub 2 keeps disconnecting

where would i get a new master from? And what what master socket would I need as my phone is also connected to this socket. And would I need an electrician to fit this?
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 39

@andreaferns120472 wrote:
My phone line is also connected to this socket, should i still follow your instructions?

See the picture I posted.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 39

@andreaferns120472 wrote:
where would i get a new master from? And what what master socket would I need as my phone is also connected to this socket. And would I need an electrician to fit this?

I doubt you will need to resort to that, it will just be a bad connection, which may clear itself when everything is re-connected, after proving that is the cause of the problem.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 39

if this is the cause of the problem what do I do?
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 39

If this solves the problem then if you have extension sockets then you would disconnect the extensions from terminals 2&5 and try master faceplate back in position.  If problems is still solved then you don't need to do anything but if still dropping then faceplate needs to be replaced

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 36 of 39

sorry what do you mean if I have extension sockets then I would disconnect the extensions from terminals 2&5?
0 Ratings
Message 37 of 39

Do you have phone extension sockets in your home?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 38 of 39

I have the main phone connected to the master socket and the other 2 phones are wireless
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 39

it's pretty quiet
0 Ratings