Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beth1993
Message 1 of 4

BT Wholesale Error Message

Hi,

I have a BT Homehub 4, we haven't had internet now for 4 days due to a BT Wholesale 'Service Information' message that won't let us access the Internet. It gives me several reasons as to why I'm not connected.

Yesterday I spent an hour on the phone with BT with no luck. The hub has been reset and turned off numerous times; we've done all the diagnostic tests and BT have cleared any interference from the line/ channel.

The Internet light is on, all the tests we've done say that the Internet is live, but we can't connect to it.

Any help or anyone who's been through the this before, I'd greatly appreciate some advice as BT aren't sure what's causing the issue (& I'm pretty clueless myself!).

Thanks!
Beth
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Wholesale Error Message

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Beth,

I'll be able to take a look at your connection. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Billybob1
Message 4 of 4

Hi, was this resolved as I am having the same issues and can't access the Internet through any device

Thanks

BB
0 Ratings