cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

BT Wifi Discs and network connection

Hi BT Community,

I have a network connection here.

My home have a BThub2 which is in the living room connected to a desktop and a printer.

Upstairs, I used BT Wifi discs on the next two floors where my daughter's room has another laptop connected. 

Despite when I check the network setting, both the desktop in the living room and the laptop in the bedroom upstairs shown they connected to the SAME wifi, and SAME BT hub name. However, in the network devices in both the living room desktop and the bedroom laptop, they cannot see each other. Nonetheless, in the desktop, I am able to find the printer as obviously they are getting the same signal directly from the BT hub 2 in the living room.

My objective is really to get my daughter's laptop get into the network together such that she can print her homework directly from her laptop upstairs, which she is unable to as aforementioned.

Please shed some lights what is the trick to get the computers as connected using BT hub2, wifi disc, to be able to see each other. Caveat that I did a little bit of homework and confirmed that I have already enable the network to be visible in private network.

Thanks and regards

0 Ratings