cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT halo

I’ve just got a BT Halo Wi-fi anywhere package.  It works well but the I need another mesh dish to get better coverage.  I can’t see how to get one as part of the package Which says I can gave two free.  Who do I contact?

regards

Bob 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT halo

phone customer service 150 or 0800800150 from mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Thanks but I knew that already, it’s in the paperwork.  Even when you call that number you’re faced with a plethora of options, none of which fit and then you wait and wait and wait!!  Thankfully I got thru after 30mins to a very helpful person who solved the problem and gave me a shortcut for next time.  BT is too hard to do business with sometimes.  Saying you’re very busy doesn’t help.  It’s double speak for ‘we’re under resourced’.  I didn’t need to speak to anyone, it could all Be automated.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Re: BT halo app

Hi

BT Halo works fine for even with Sky Q.  However if I use the BT App to look at what devices are connected to what disc I get confused.  It shows many devices I recognize and a few unknown ones.  However many of the ones I know are connected are shown as disconnected.  Even the iPad I’m am using now is shown as ‘disconnected’!  Can’t be it’s working.  Any way of sorting this?

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Hi

BT Halo works fine for even with Sky Q.  However if I use the BT App to look at what devices are connected to what disc I get confused.  It shows many devices I recognize and a few unknown ones.  However many of the ones I know are connected are shown as disconnected.  Even the iPad I’m am using now is shown as ‘disconnected’!  Can’t be it’s working.  Any way of sorting this?

regards

Bob 

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Not sure anyone is monitoring this as I’m getting no replies.

however!  Read the reviews on the app at apples App Store and it’s a known problem as a result of the iOS 14 upgrade.  Nothing wrong my or you’re end.  The app needs updated.  Presumably someone is scrambling to update it.  I’ve also noticed the test my wifi isn’t working either.

0 Ratings