Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 44

Re: BTHub 3 Kodak ESP Printer - wireless printing issues

Go to solution

have you tried changing to just b/g?

have you tried setting a free static channel instead of letting the HH3 select the channel which means it can keep chnaging channel if other routers are switched on round about you.  the HH2 didn't have that facility

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
year0001
Beginner
Message 12 of 44

Go to solution

0 Ratings
year0001
Beginner
Message 13 of 44

Go to solution

Sorry but this shows as solved but is it.....!!!!!!!!

Well it might be for some but not for me, not long switched to hh3 from hh2, now printer shows connected to hub; laptop connected to hub (both wireless). So obviously both "talking" to the hub, so WHY? OH WHY? can they not talk to each other for more than 5 minutes. so annoying.

Please can this be sorted out.

0 Ratings
DavidB141
Message 14 of 44

Go to solution

COME ON BT! This issue is dragging on. I have the same problem as all the others. My KODAK ESP 7250 printer is connected to the Hub. My PCs are connected to the Hub, but they do not 'see' the ESP printer. My HP6100 series printer works fine wirelessly. I have been hanging on for the last 2 months, waiting for this issue to be resolved.

0 Ratings
linestony
Message 15 of 44

Go to solution

hi, i had same problem with my kodak printer and did what you suggested and is now working fine! do you know if this will let my xbox connect wirelessly also? it used to work but stopped working a little while ago.

cheers

0 Ratings
Ipswichblade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 44

Go to solution

Can this be put back to not solved as this is still an issue for me. I have had this problem daily since upgrading to Home Hub 3 last week and may have to go to usb with other computer users in the house sending me stuff to print. Surely some firmware or patch can be produced

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 44

Go to solution

this was marked solved by the originator who obviously got a solution.  have you tried the solutions in this thread?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Ipswichblade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 44

Go to solution

Yes I have tried the b/g/n to b/g which fingers crossed as worked for the last 12 hours but the test will be if it is still working this time tomorrow, next week etc!!

I would have thought a more permanent solution so that the router can be put back to the BT recommended solution would be useful

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 44

Go to solution

it does not appear to be a problem with the router just that your printer cannot handle the wireless 'n'  If it was a real problem which people had not solved then the thread would be pages long instead of just a few posts

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Ipswichblade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 44

Go to solution

Still ok, as i said I just hope it stays stable and i will be very happy!!!

0 Ratings