Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redls
Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Broadband Usage Monitor

Go to solution

Just posted this, it appeared then disappeared again! Sorry if this is a duplicate.

The monitor's display was recently altered without warning or explanation and since then updating has been intermittent.

The readings of usage for 1st-24th and 1st to 26th were identical ... 1st to 27th appeared as normal yesterday, then I went on today to find the reading 1st to 26th ... not the same as the previous reading given ...

Checked again 2 hours later, this time the reading was 1st to 27th and was 0.02MB more than the reading given yesterday (I keep a note and compare them with another monitor, makes interesting reading!).  Still no reading for 1st to 28th.

Am I the only one having such problems?

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: Broadband Usage Monitor

Go to solution

your post was moved to bills where there are numerous other posts

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
redls
Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

But this had NOTHING to do with billing.  It was about the poor performance of the monitor which you have done nothing to addressQ!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution
it is a billing matter as those who go over usage get charged for over usage
0 Ratings
redls
Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

But again, my question is about problems with the MONITOR not updating or repeating the same data  3 days apart and THAT question has been totally ignored by it being placed with Bills

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

@redls wrote:

But again, my question is about problems with the MONITOR not updating or repeating the same data  3 days apart and THAT question has been totally ignored by it being placed with Bills

There is an existing thread already, that is why you are probably being ignored.

http://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Usage-Monitor-not-updated-since-23-59-01-01-2013/td-p/7337...

0 Ratings
redls
Contributor
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Thank you for that useful information ... I had a look ... 32 pages! This forum does not make it easy for people to find out if they have a problem or if it is shared ... I didn't even find that thread when I did a search,  before posting my question, so that was very kind of you. Thank you.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

The forum search is not always very helpful, and sometime misses single postings.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

The search is pretty bad.  Along with many other forums.  

If you want to search this forum for 'xxx', try a google search for 'inurl:community.bt.com xxx'  (and similarly for other forums or sites with bad search capabilities)  Not guaranteed to get the best results either, but probably better than the site's own search.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

search like most searches is only as good as the accuracy of the criteria that you enter

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings