Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sandramary
Message 1 of 3

Broadband infinity 1

Go to solution

I already have BT Total Broadband and am being upgraded to Infinity 1 next Monday. I have been assured that it is a simple matter of taking the leads out of the back of my home hub 3 and putting them into the appropriate places on the Home Hub 5. But is there still an ethernet connection on the new Hub? because that is how I currently connect with the desktop computer, and I don't want to change anything. I had taken this for granted until I looked at the self set-up video on the BT website, and it doesn't mention an ethernet connection.   I am not technically minded, I am a pensioner, and am getting very nervous as the day approaches.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband infinity 1

Go to solution

it is a simple matter of disconnect existing hub and connect new HH5 - there are the usual ethernet ports just like your existing hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
sandramary
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband infinity 1

Go to solution

thank you so much, I now feel reassured.

0 Ratings