cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluestone4u
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Broadband monitor

Can anyone let me know why watching my btsports app on my mobile counts towards my broadband usage? I was under the impression that when I used btports app on my tablet it did not.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Broadband monitor

using the BTsports app on phone/tablet etc should not count toward your usage limit  http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45884/c/6401,6459,7452  usage monitor may well still record the usage

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
bluestone4u
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks I suppose the litmus test will be if I get charged for extra data use on my bill.

Is there anyway which I can separate the free allowances from the chargeable data use on the monitor? How do I assess my chargeable data use so as to stay below my data package?

George

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

There is no way to separate the btsports data. You will get notification if you reach 80% of your allowance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.