cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carola1
Message 1 of 4

Bt smart hub doesn’t work after being unplugged

Hi everyone, I went on holidays so unplugged everything as I always do, came back today and my BT smart hub is the only thing that doesn’t work now. Flashing pink light that won’t stop. Anyone else has experienced the same? I called today and they told me I need to book an engineer but I’ve been reading that apparently is a common problem and I need a new hub? Thanks!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt smart hub doesn’t work after being unplugged

Do you have a dial tone on your landline

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Carola1
Message 3 of 4

Hi, I don’t have a phone so I don’t know haha

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

That is most basic test. Your broadband will not work if you have no dial tone  if no dial tone it is a phone fault not broadband 

if fault is on your side if test socket you may be charged £85 for engineer callout

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings