cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Can't order BT Infinity for my address due to database error.

I will be moving home to a new build in the coming months.  My house is not yet complete but it is U/G fed so I want the BT plant and everything sorted well in advance of me moving in so I don't have to be without broadband.

I know my new address but the BT site says Infinity is not available but if I put in another number on the same street is says it's ok.  Please can somebody point me in the direction of someone that can sort this out?  

I spoke with Customer Service on the phone and the representative just said it's not possible and that I'd have to settle for ADSL first.  I know this to be BS.  All cable to the estate goes via a fibre enabled PCP.  If number 2 can get FTTC then number 10 should etc.  Cables are cables and ports are ports.  It's not rocket science.

Distance is not a problem as the PCP is well below the maximum distance for FTTC provision.  Mobile signal in the area is weak and I never want to go back to standard ADSL.  Please help. 😞

All I want is a PSTN line provide with FTTC cab only provide done at the same time.  It can be done!  I've done it before.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't order BT Infinity for my address due to database error.

You need your new address on openreach database and until that happens you won't get fibre

try writing to openreach. https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e0b080d

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings