cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datjackguy
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Cannot access bthomehub.home on main pc (Wired)

So, on my main pc I cannot access bthomehub.home or 192.168.1.254

I can access it on my mobile (Galaxy S5) and my laptop (Both wireless) but when it comes to my pc (wired) it doesn't work. I am fine that i can't access the manager on my pc, however sometimes when i try to get onto completely unrelated sites it redirects to 192.168.1.254/(more stuff here)

This means i cannot access those sites at all.

My problem is that it will load for about 10 seconds then return saying "The connection has timed out."

I have tried resetting using a paperclip

I have tried the BT Desktop help thing (It returns saying "Fixed" so i try going to the site and it then says "You are not connected")

Also trying wireless isnt an option as i dont have a wireless card for my pc

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
datjackguy
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot access bthomehub.home on main pc (Wired)

Also its a brand new hh4 and i need an answer asap. There are so many webistes i cant get to because of this

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot access bthomehub.home on main pc (Wired)

Did you turn off smart setup? http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44328/~/switching-smart-setup-on-and-off-on-the-bt-ho...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings