Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Cannot get fibre yet cabinet says open for orders

Hi there,

I've recently moved house to a different area and have just signed up my broadband with BT. It is standard broadband at the moment and is practically unusable. We have been checking everyday to see if fibre is available for us, and on openreach it says that our cabinet is accepting orders. However, when we ring up to place an order for our fibre broadband, we are told that it is not available for us. How can we be put forward for fibre or get on a waiting list as such as we both need decent internet for work. 

Thanks, 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Cannot get fibre yet cabinet says open for orders

Enter your phone number and post results remember delete number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Featured ProductsDownstream Line Rate(Mbps)Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)Downstream Handback Threshold(Mbps)WBC FTTC Availability DateWBC SOGEA Availability Date  High Low High Low      Featured ProductsDownstream Line Rate(Mbps)Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)Downstream Range(Mbps)WBC FTTP Availability Date ADSL ProductsDownstream Line Rate(Mbps)Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)Downstream Range(Mbps)Availability Date Other Offerings     Availability Date 

VDSL Range A (Clean)8062.9201955Waiting listWaiting list 
VDSL Range B (Impacted)8055.72017.344Waiting listWaiting list 
FTTP on Demand33030--Available-- 
WBC ADSL 2+Up to 2--1.5 to 4Available-- 
ADSL MaxUp to 1.5--1 to 3.5Available-- 
WBC Fixed Rate1 ----Available-- 
Fixed Rate1 ----Available-- 
VDSL Multicast------Available-- 
ADSL Multicast------Available--

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

as you can see your cab is fibre enbaled but full with a waiting list hence why you are unable to order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

So how is it that I get onto this waiting list? As when I called up they said there was no waiting list or a way of getting onto it. Simply just wait until another gets built. Yet clearly there is a waiting list.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

was there any note at bottom of dslchecker results regarding updating cabinet or new cabinet

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Not on the bottom of there, however I found on a different page and when called up, that there is apparently one being built for September

0 Ratings