cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Changing a socket

Go to solution

Hello, we are currently with Sky. However our sockets are openreach. The issue is the only working phone line in the flat is in master bedroom and we don’t like it, we would like to bring the router to the living room. Before you suggest, I have tried every single phone line socket that was in the house and unfortunately none are working. Only working one is in bedroom. Apart from this one on the photo all other sockets are standard openreach ones with screws. 

The socket in living room looks like this on the photo. 

My question is, who’s responsible of changing this socket and also activate the phone line there. Who should I reach out to, or book a visit to get it activated

AF57245B-BA1F-4F61-BDF3-E82E842A5AC2.jpeg

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Changing a socket

Go to solution

if you are a SKY customer then you need to contact them as this has nothing to do with BT Retail and there is no connection from here to openreach

you could always check local paper for telecom engineer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings