cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JB92
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Coming onto 18months

I'm considering (still a few months left) leaving BT once the 18months are up...if there are any better offers around that is. If I wanted to do this what would the process be? I'm assuming that once I've served the minimum time I'll get the choice of whether I want to renew/continue with BT and if I don't they'll let me go...nicely....and quietly....

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Coming onto 18months

hi once you are out of contract then the choice is yours you just need to request your MAC code from BT and give it to the supplier you choose
0 Ratings
NilSatisOptimum
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Coming onto 18months

Yes once its up, you will be on rolling monthly contract and always ask for the MAC. These are the rules I apply to myself.  Firstly to negotiate a even lower and better deal sometime within the 30 days its valid. Also if you decide to leave and are advised you do not need  MAC due to LLU services, still get the MAC, its not unheard of for your LLU provider not use the correct procedure and the customer ending up with termination fee, with the MAC its the only procedure that is available to the customer and we can firmly blame  who's fault it was.

MAC- Migration Access Code.

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
0 Ratings