cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicknick82
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Communicating Wirelessly between my devices and home hub

Hi Having just moved over to bt infinity i know have the home hub 4!

Im having difficulty communicating between mt devices via the homehub! Previously with my SKY router i could communicate with my Samsung Galaxy / Mac / Tablet and PS3 and stream movies and photos from one device to the other! In addition to being able to print wirelessly from my mac to my printer and my Galaxy to my printer!

Since moving to BT none of my devices will communicate with each other! There are all on the wifi network and have internet access just no communication!

Im not tech shy and understand to a degree port forwarding and i have tried to do this with no success!!

If anyone can point me in the right direction of being able to communicate with my devices through the Homehu would be much appreciated

Thanks

Nick

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Communicating Wirelessly between my devices and home hub

0 Ratings
Highlighted
nicknick82
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

How to communicate with my devices wirelessly!! HELP USED TO WORK WITH SKY NOW NOTHING BUT ISSUES

Hi Can someone please help me

Ive had bt Homehub 4 installed and i can no longer communicate wirelessly from one device to another!

I.e previously i used to be able to stream media from my phone to my PS3, in addition to being able to print wirelessly from mac/phone straigh to my printer. 

All my devices are connected to my network and have internet access - they just dont seam to want to talk to each other any more please help!!

N.B.

Posted this the other day only to find today that my request is no longer there!

ADMIN can you please leave this on as i am very frustrated by BT and the lack of technical help they are offereing over the phone. So all advice from this forum is much appreciated

Many Thanks

Nick

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Re: How to communicate with my devices wirelessly!! HELP USED TO WORK WITH SKY NOW NOTHING BUT ISSUE

Your post and reply is in this thread.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Re: How to communicate with my devices wirelessly!! HELP USED TO WORK WITH SKY NOW NOTHING BUT ISSUE

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

There is also some help on this link.

Wireless connection problems

If you read some of the threads on this board, relating to wireless connection problems, then you may find the answer.

Other BB Queries

"This board is for everything else related to broadband in your home: emails, BT Cloud, wireless connections, tech setup, PCs and other hardware"
0 Ratings