cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyDo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Complete Wi-Fi without Halo

Hi, just phoned B.T. to get a price to increase from Fibre 2 to Complete Wi-Fi as my "offers" page was keen to upgrade me for a measly extra £30+  a month. I was offered Complete Wi-Fi both with and without Halo. I've not seen 'without'  on my offers page or been given that as an option over the phone before. Is this a common option?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Complete Wi-Fi without Halo

Complete Wi-Fi and Halo are separate extras, you can one without the other or both together.

Laelri2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

They're separate but often offered together. Complete WIFI is the guarantee of WIFI in every room or £100 back, this comes with the BT Smart Hub 2 and 3 discs. Halo 1 is the offer of a keep-connected promise and a price-promise (no price rise when out of contract). Halo 2 is a free Smart Hub 2, Halo 1 benefits and the entitlement to a free engineer. Can interlink or go separately.

AndyDo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Thanks both, I'd only ever seen it tied together so assumed there was no separate option. The £30+/month increase offered on my deals page was instantly offered at £8 - admittedly without my current calls package, but given we rarely use the landline I think I may take them up on it.

0 Ratings