cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Complete WiFi

Go to solution

After constant drop-out of wifi, I paid the extra for BT's Complete WiFi package and was given 2 Disks (the one supplied as standard just wasn't enough). So these have worked well for several months. Yesterday BT Internet was down all day, apparently due to a local issue I was told. Yesterday evening it came back on, but my desktop wasn't getting a strong signal. This morning I noticed both Disks had blue flashing lights. I disconnected both and set them up again from scratch using an ethernet cable to par them. They both went to solid blue lights while directly connected to the BT Hub, but then went back to blue flashing when put in the rooms they were in originally. Result is that my desktop's signal strength is down to 2 bars and hardly worth trying to get anything done via the internet as it takes forever waiting for things to load. Anyone got any ideas about this?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Complete WiFi

Go to solution

Hi @TB2020 I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your Complete wifi discs.

A continuous flashing blue light means the discs are having trouble pairing with your hub. Can you try the steps on this Complete wifi help video to factory reset the discs?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Yes did that and it fixed the issue. Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@TB2020 I'm glad that worked and once again sorry for the problems experienced. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings