cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thebigdogg
Beginner
Message 11 of 13

Re: Completely Let Down By BT

What a complete bunch of cowboys, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. After all the other shenanigans that have been going on, I get a call from a "Diane" on monday night to say the engineer would be fixing my problems today October 1st and then one more visit here and I would be all fixed.WRONG!!!

I get a call this morning to ask when I would be in the house over the next week. And that wait for it "If an engineer has time or in passing would have a look at my phone line." It had to be this way because they cannot make a formal appointment as it is a fault.

I never once had a fault until you touched my line. 17mb BB and working phone 8hrs before then suddenly the great Communication God struck down my line before your engineer got here. What a joke of a company!!

The mark of a company is how they deal with problems and you BT have Epically Failed.

All these corrective meassures should be carried out ASAP and at the customers conveinience not when BT can be bothered.

Please, please, please if you are reading this and you may as I am going to post on every social media site I am on Do Not Ever Use BT unless you want horror show after horror show...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 13

Now that the moderators are involved in this you should leave it for them to sort out and have no further contact with Customer Services. They will take ownership of the problem until it is resolved.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
bonnyrigger
Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Nothing to do with your Infinity issue, but BT Sport might not play on your work network if it's been configured not to allow video streaming, they quite often are to keep you productive and save bandwidth! Smiley Tongue

0 Ratings