Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Suedownie
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Connecting smart to to BTHub6

Go to solution
Just got BTHub6. Now trying to connect smart TV as device. Get as far as finding the wireless network, enter the wireless password, but then I t says press the button on your AP. Now stuck - where/what is this button please?
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Connecting smart to to BTHub6

Go to solution
there is no such button on any hone hub is you have manually entered the password all you should need to do is save it on your tv
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Turn off smart setup in hub and I would split the networks - move switch from on to off 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Suedownie
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks. That's what I thought, but it keeps giving me the same message! Bit frustrating!
0 Ratings
Suedownie
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks. I chose assisted set up as it was the only one that seemed to work... I don't see the on off option.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

If you go to hub manager then advanced settings then wireless then toggle separate bands to 'on'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
sammy4703
Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

WPS button on left hand edge of Hub6???

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

You need to enter 192.168.1.254 into the address bar then administration password from hub card then go to advanced then wireless then switch separate to on 

Suedownie
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks - I will try that in the morning!
0 Ratings
Suedownie
Beginner
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

brilliant - thank you - it worked!

0 Ratings