cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Connection

I was supposed to have posted a question a few days ago and according to the envelope icon I have one reply. However although I can see my post I cant find the answer. Nothing happens when I press the envelope icon. Also I went into my profile page as I'd heard you can get your answers there but it says I've not posted anything. Can someone help with this. I'm trying to find a solution as to why I cant connect to my Kindle ereader. Thank you hope someone can help.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Connection

Sorry I can't see any previous post with your sign in.  Only a private message would show at the envelope icon

which hub version do you have?  What have you tried?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I cant open my private messages. But the problem I have is I'm trying to connect bt to my kindle. But each time I try it asks for a password. I've tried to put in the hub password and my password but it comes up wrong password. Ive tried both passwords off the hub which I think is a wifi hub 2. Any help would be appreciated as I'm missing out downloading some great free books. Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

You need to enter the WiFi password, not the hub management password

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Is it possible you may have changed the wireless password if the wireless password  from back of hub will not work?

if you have a device connected by Ethernet then you should be able to go to hub manager using the admin password which will enable you to see the correct wireless password

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I had a sticker that came with the hub which has printed the two passwords which I tried could I still have changed the password?
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Thanks for your replie. Where do I get the wireless password. Ì had a sticker that came with the hub with two passwords on it for the hub I've tried both of these but they don't work. I also tried my bt password. Could it be about the fact that my kindle is the older type. Thank you 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

The 2 passwords are the admin password to access the hub configuration page and the wireless password which is the one being asked for.

If you factory reset the hub by pressing the recessed button with a pin for about 20 seconds until the lights flash, it will reset the passwords back to the ones printed on the label.

0 Ratings