cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Constant Network Drop Out!!!!

Hi All,

Have a bit of an unusual setup at home. I have been with BT for well over a year and have recently experienced some network issues - Wifi Signal keep dropping out.

I recently started a job and they had a seperate line installed at the property. The engineers that came out seem to have wired the new line directly fro my personal line i.e. i have two sockets but they are wired to each other. 

Ever since my buisiness line has been installed i have been noticing that my wifi is absolutely shocking, my connection keeps dropping out even if i am in the same room as router!

Any advise, thoughts??

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Constant Network Drop Out!!!!

Hi

I only joined BT from February bit had the same problem until this weekend when BT custoner services said they found an issue at their end and whatever the engineer did at the exchange but it is now perfect I kept hassling the customer services and it got resolved.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Constant Network Drop Out!!!!

Is it just the wireless that is dropping or is the router dropping connection which results in wireless dropping?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings