cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: Corner of one room has no wifi connection....Advice needed.

Go to solution

@copthis1 wrote:

From what they said I will receive three discs......hopefully this will stop my daughters whining.

That is normally a chargeable extra, at part of the BT Complete Wifi Guarantee. You may of course be getting it for free. Hopefully they will supply some returns bags, to send the unused stuff back.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

The representative acknowledged  my years of loyalty and said the whole offer was free of charge and that returning the incorrect items would also be free.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

@copthis1 wrote:

The representative acknowledged  my years of loyalty and said the whole offer was free of charge and that returning the incorrect items would also be free.

Wow 😀

Returns are normally free anyway, as they supply a pre-paid label, and you simply take the items to your local Post Office. All stuff that BT send out these days, are just loaned anyway, and normally have to be returned.

Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

@copthis1 

Is this now resolved?

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

Yes, all installed FOC.....Three discs and an engineer visit has re-awoken the dead spots...............😁

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

@copthis1 wrote:

Yes, all installed FOC.....Three discs and an engineer visit has re-awoken the dead spots...............😁

I have marked it as an accepted solution. Thanks for the update.

0 Ratings