cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrgoldfish1
Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Could someone confirm that DMZ doesn’t work on the home hub 6a, as I’ve tried putting my PlayStation in DMZ to get an open Nat and it seems to do nothing, any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 11

Re: DMZ

Go to solution

Not sure if it works or not on BT hubs but if it does you will need to restart the hub for it to take effect

0 Ratings
mrgoldfish1
Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

I’ve tried a reboot but unfortunately still no joy. I’m getting a moderate NAT with various ports open. The home hub is ok for a basic router, but it’s quite annoying that I can’t seem to get an open NAT. It maybe a software bug because the option is there but it doesn’t seem to work.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

I believe it works on TP-Link routers if that's any help

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @mrgoldfish1, welcome to the community and thanks for posting have you also set up port forwarding for the game you're playing as this often resolves issues with the NAT type?

0 Ratings
mrgoldfish1
Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Yes I’ve tried the ports I’ve found online. The game I’m trying to get an open NAT is Call of Duty WW2.

0 Ratings
mrgoldfish1
Contributor
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

I don’t really want to go and get a 3rd party router as I’m happy with the home hub - speed WiFi etc is fine. The NAT problem is my only issue.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

@mrgoldfish1, Activision have a very useful guide on NAT issues that I'd recommend you check out.

mrgoldfish1
Contributor
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution
Thank you buddy all sorted.
0 Ratings
MarkG33
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Make sure UPNP extended security is off too as that can affect matchmaking/quality in games. 

*This is my signature...it's a bit boring*
0 Ratings