cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graham2015
Aspiring Contributor
Message 51 of 56

Re: DNS Problem/Message stopping Kindle Fire 8 - Thought it was solved but problem back again

Go to solution

I've been using the Silk Browser since I stopped using BT Parental Controls and Web Protect, and have had no problems.

But as you need to use BT Parental Controls, maybe this update will do the trick - otherwise you may have to stay with Opera!!

Hope the update works for you. I will be very interested to hear how it goes.

Amazon try to be helpful, but it can be a bit of a merry-go-round.

0 Ratings
Poppy7
Contributor
Message 52 of 56

Re: DNS Problem/Message stopping Kindle Fire 8 - Thought it was solved but problem back again

Go to solution

Silk working ok at the moment after update but based on past experience it is too early to say if it has been fixed. 😕

0 Ratings
Poppy7
Contributor
Message 53 of 56

Go to solution

The BT DNS blocking message has stayed away this evening so I'm hopeful that the latest kindle fire update has solved the problem and that all kindle fires will now work happily alongside BT parental controls. Fingers crossed! The End???

0 Ratings
Graham2015
Aspiring Contributor
Message 54 of 56

Go to solution
My fingers are still crossed!!
0 Ratings
Poppy7
Contributor
Message 55 of 56

Go to solution

It's bad news I'm afraid, the problem is back!😠

0 Ratings
Graham2015
Aspiring Contributor
Message 56 of 56

Go to solution

Sorry to hear that the update hasn't worked.

It's about time Amazon sorted this out.

0 Ratings