cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Data Missing!

I have a Smart Hub 2 upstairs and transfer signal via BT Extender Flex 1000 via RING main and Ethernet cable to Smart TV & BT You View Box. Alexa is connected wirelessly from the same extender. This set up has worked flawlessly for over 12 months and no new kit has been added recently. Suddenly this morning the data connection has stopped. No blue lights on extender except the 'power' and a flashing 'ethernet.' I tried a different ethernet cable from router to extender - just the same so the lead is OK. BT diagnostics seem to think there is nothing wrong outside the house. The Router web page states 'no connection' for the problem connections but it works fine with two PC's via ethernet and phones etc via Wi-Fi. I have even tried to set up differently with a pair of TP link extenders. No joy there either.

Does anyone have any other ideas please

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Data Missing!

I have removed my extenders and repositioned whole home wifi disc which after retuning Alexa and all devices all is now OK.  Tv now working fine on wifi connection (previously ethernet). BT 1000 extenders going to tip!!

Disappointed no ‘Help’ available!

0 Ratings