cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Discs for Halo

Go to solution

I have recently upgraded to BT Halo broadband.  I was told I would receive 3 discs but they would be sent out separately.     I received 1 disc with my router but the other 2 haven’t arrived yet and it is saying the order is complete.  

many thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Discs for Halo

Go to solution

If 1 disc is insufficient to give wifi coverage in your home then phone CS on 150 and order another disc

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

You only get one disc to start with. If your wireless signal is poor they will send out other discs upto a maximum of three for free. 

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@ShropshireLass53 

From a post by a device expert.

Follow the steps on the Broadband troubleshooter and if you've still got wi-fi issues we'll send you an extra disc.  http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9941/~/troubleshoot-bt-phone-and-broadband-faults (if the link doesn't work - search BT Troubleshooter / Call 0800 800 150 and our help team will support quickly)

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you for that but my question was about not having received the two further discs I was told would be sent out.  I have seen another reply, apparently I have to request them.   I was initially told they would be sent out to me later than the first disc.  Will ring BT

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

BT would only send you two further discs if you require them to get full coverage. They are not send out as a matter of course. Either you misunderstood what was said by the BT Sales Person or they give you incorrect information.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@ShropshireLass53 wrote:

Thank you for that but my question was about not having received the two further discs I was told would be sent out.  I have seen another reply, apparently I have to request them.   I was initially told they would be sent out to me later than the first disc.  Will ring BT

Hey @ShropshireLass53 

Thanks for your posts and welcome back.

Sorry for the confusion.  Just to reiterate what the guys have said here - when you order Complete Wi-fi we'll send you one disc as the majority of times one disc is sufficient to give you wall to wall coverage around your house.

If however, you can't get the coverage with the one disc we will send you up to 3 discs. These aren't all sent with your original order and are ordered separately off the back of a fault report.  I am sorry if you were given incorrect information.  I hope this clears things up for you.

Cheers,

Robbie 

0 Ratings