cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charl1317
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Does anybody know how I get through to BT? I've been on the phone for nearly an hour and half!!!!

I can not even begin to describe how angry I am!   My Halo box stopped working Sunday night...after being on chat with BT Monday morning for nearly an hour it was concluded that the box had an issue.  They ordered me a new one and promised to send out the Wifi mini hub to 'keep me connected' as per the 'keep connected promise' and said I'd have it within 24hrs (should have received it yesterday)...I then got a text from Royal Mail to say the package had been sent to the wrong delivery office and that I wouldn't get it yesterday.  I phoned Royal Mail this morning for an update and they said, not only was the label on the package wrote up wrong - meaning the machine didn't recognise my address so sent it to the wrong delivery office, but it was only sent by standard delivery,  not 24hr delivery!   They've said I 'may' get it by Friday!!

So much for the keep connected promise!! ... I work for the NHS and am working from home and need to get online (I'm on my phone at the minute!) ...I needed to get online yesterday but couldn't but 2 days in a row is ridiculous especially as its now impacting on me working!!

I'm trying to phone BT....I made the call exactly 1hr and 27mins ago....and nobody has answered yet!!!  this is so frustrating!!  the chat facility isn't on either for me to chat online.....can anybody point me in the right direction of how I get through them or a direct number to somebody's phone would be useful!!!   gggrrrrrrrr

2 REPLIES 2
JohnC2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Does anybody know how I get through to BT? I've been on the phone for nearly an hour and half...

Hi @Charl1317 welcome to the forum and sorry you are waiting to get your call answered. Have you managed to speak with our customer services team yet? If not we'll be able to help you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Charl1317
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Does anybody know how I get through to BT? I've been on the phone for nearly an hour and half...

Thanks for replying John, I got through after nearly 2hrs!!  I was told there has been a major outage which was why the phone lines were rammed...that doesnt help at the time though when you're in the queue.  You'd think it would be easy enough for BT to put a message on the line advising of the expected waiting time and reason for delay!

0 Ratings