cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lizmccall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

E-mails and wi-fi issues

I had e-mail on my mobile phone then it suddenly stopped working.   I have tried to reset it but when I do a pop-up keeps appearing and it says ( we cannot verify, no connection with server,   Any ideas how I can repair it.   It is an HTC wilfire and the e-mails still come to my computer - I have set it up on microsft outlook and also comes through of BT mail.

The other problem is the connection between my phone and wi-fi, when I am in the house near the hub it always connects ok.

when outside near a hotspot it works but when I am in a bus, train or somewhere that advertises free wi-fi, I can never get a signal.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: E-mails and wi-fi issues

Hi lizmccall,

Thanks for posting. Are you still having problems with this? Take a look at Help with wi-fi problems and How to install the BT Wi-fi mobile app on an Android phone and let us know if that helps.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
lizmccall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I have my e-mails issues sorted tanks but I am still having te issues as previously descibed(Broadband).   You put a link in your answer, but their must be another program wich is stopping me from installing flash player and am Unable to look at this answer.

0 Ratings
lizmccall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Sorry, I may have sent you reply before but I have the e-Mail issues sorted but the wi-fi ones still exist.   I tried to follow the ink in you reply but ther must be a program which is not allwing me to install flash-player (would you know anything about that.

0 Ratings
lizmccall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

wi-fi connection

I am not a technicall minded person, but I can connect ok when I use the BT HUB but when I go anywhere else the phone rarely gets a signal.   I have registered on the BT website and downloaded the app.   Because my phone says it will notify me when I am in a hotspot I just presumed that it would automically change to the wi-fi network that gave the best reception.   Do I need to change the to the BT with Fon or BTwifi x (ie. ticking the box) when I leave the house

0 Ratings