cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkInMK
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Fibre 900 - Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 or Netgear NIGHTHAWK® TRI-BAND AX12 12-STREAM AX11000

Hi everyone, I’ve been having loads of problems with general performance since upgrading to Fibre 900 - they seem to have now solved the speed performance and getting 900 on a wired connection. 

I would now try to put in place the best options to get the fastest Wi-fi speed. 

I’ve been looking at the following: 

- Netgear Nighthawk 12’Stream WiFi 6 

- Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000

My plan will be to get one of the above and then supplement with 1 or 2 other devices to create better coverage. 

Any experience or tips with either devices would be great.  

Thanks

Mark

*Previously purchased Synology devices but bricked after a software update so now back on the smart hub 2

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
busterboy1
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Fibre 900 - Asia ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 or Netgear NIGHTHAWK® TRI-BAND AX12 12-STREAM AX11000

@MarkInMK 

The Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 is a very capable router with superb reviews and will handle your 910 / 110 package with ease.

Please post back and confirm it does the job should you get one for others to learn from. 😉

PS: I have a friend using the same router with zero issues. 🙂

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
MarkInMK
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: Fibre 900 - Asia ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 or Netgear NIGHTHAWK® TRI-BAND AX12 12-STREAM AX11000

Great feedback and thanks!
0 Ratings
Krazee_Karlos
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi please can you tell me if your friend successfully connected the BT Complete Wi-Fi Discs to the Asus router?

I just like the original poster have been toying with getting one of these two routers but leaning towards the asus one at the moment.

0 Ratings