Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hubster999
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Firmware Updated doesn't happen

I'm having a very similar issue

I had 3 perfectly working discs. Today I purchased an additional disc - It connected ok, but didn't display under the home section of the app alongside the others.........it only displayed under the network map, and showed a firmware update required message despite being on the most recent build. 

I logged this with BT under ref: F873635 and they had me try all sorts of things (most of which I'd already tried). Ultimately they said it must be faulty and to return the new disc. 

However, after I disconneced that new disc and set my network back up again I have the problem with my original discs! Only the ethernet connected disc now appears on the home page of the app, and I have to go to the network map to see the others. Moreover, the other 2 discs now show as needing a firmware update despite being on the latest build! And no amount of trying to install the imaginary update makes any difference. 

From what I can see the network is running ok.  I installed the app on a couple of other devices and they all report the same thing. 

Please can you sort your software out. There's no point me calling the helpline again as they seemed to have less clue than me as to what could be happening, and clearly my hardware is not faulty.  

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Firmware Updated doesn't happen

Hi @hubster999 and thanks for posting.

I've raised this with the Whole Home Wifi product support guys and will post back as soon as I get an answer.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings