Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tH3-dOuG
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Flashing orange+Terrible live chat

Go to solution
My smart hub has been flashing orange since arriving home. I have turned it off and on etc, even factory reset it and it's still flashing orange.
Connected to live chat and spoke to Shubham who's last words were "I will surely do that and will make sure that you leave the session with a resolution", 2 minutes later he just leaves chat.
Thanks for abandoning me BT, fantastic service.

I've now also tried a spare smart hub we have from our previous property and that also just flashes orange...
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Flashing orange+Terrible live chat

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @tH3-dOuG 

Is there any noise on your phone calls? Dial 17070 and select option 2, there should be no noise between the announcements.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @tH3-dOuG  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry you are having a problem with your broadband. Has the fault been resolved? If not then check the line as advised by @Keith_Beddoe  and post back and let us know and we will be happy to help you further if needed.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
tH3-dOuG
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Looks like it's working now, we were told itd take up to 5 days to have someone come out and fix it, we called up and upgraded to a business line and funnily enough, 5 minutes later someone calls to say theyve fix the issue, coincidence?

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @tH3-dOuG  thanks for posting back and not sure what the issue was but good to hear your broadband is now working.

thanks
John

0 Ratings