Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plymchris
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Forum logs me off from Facebook

Go to solution

Just a quick question. When I log on to this forum, I automatically lose my Facebook log on. I have not elected to sign on via Facebook. I know it's not a major problem in itself, but it is something of an irritation, so if anyone has any ideas or solutions, I would be grateful.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Forum logs me off from Facebook

Go to solution

Hi plymchris

Strange issue, if you can drop me in an email I'll see what's causing this.

Just use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
plymchris
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Forum logs me off from Facebook

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply Craig, but this now seems to have resolved itself so there is no need to trouble you.. I was having some other problems with my browser (Google Chrome) but I've now reset my Google account and all these little glitches have disappeared! Thanks for the offer anyway!

0 Ratings