cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Get an engineer?

I thought I could do it myself, but now I really think I’ll need to get an engineer to do the installation for me. How do I book the engineer?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Get an engineer?

Are you getting broadband?  If so it is literally plug and play. You don't need to do anything else to get broadband to work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 3 of 4

If it is for the broadband hub setup you're worried about, inside the box has a step by step guide with images, it's really not difficult.
There is also a YouTube video with unboxing and setup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXS9zLcpW5Y

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hiya!

Actually, we’re getting everything, switching over from Sky to BT for broadband, TV and telephone. Our TV is in one room and the modem is in a different room, and friends tell me there could be trouble. Also, I have a dish from Sky — don’t know if that will work with BT — or we’ll have to see if the ancient one on the roof can be revived. I’m 69, my husband is 80, and this is all sounding like an engineer would be a good thing. I don’t want my husband on the roof... Thanks!

0 Ratings